Episode 5- ATHLETE TO ENTREPRENEUR, HOW TO TRAIN THE BODY & THE MIND: DERRELL LEVY (Owner of Intech Training) – Mastermind Sessions Podcast
Making a business out of your passion is not as easy as Derrell Levy makes it seem. The former athlete using cutting edge mental and physical training to get his clients to optimize their performance both on and off the ice. Derrell talks about advice from mentors, the struggles of entrepreneurship and the grind it takes to set you up on the road to success.
- Episode 5- ATHLETE TO ENTREPRENEUR, HOW TO TRAIN THE BODY & THE MIND: DERRELL LEVY (Owner of Intech Training)
- Episode 6- HOW TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE BEYOND WHAT YOU DO- VINCE LUCIANI (Owner of The Legacy Coaching)
- Episode 4- UNF*CKING YOURSELF & BECOME THE ENTREPRENEUR YOU NEED TO BE: Chris Chapheau (Partner in REVIV Canada & MyBest Clinic)
- Episode 3- THE ENTREPRENEUR'S EMOTIONAL PENDULUM: Mitchell Stern (Owner of Station Cold Brew)
- Episode 2- BUILDING A BUSINESS BY WOMEN, FOR EVERYONE: Ellen Hyslop (Owner of the Gist)